Search This Blog

Sunday 9 October 2022

Front and Rear Seats

I have been lacking motivation lately.  Coming of 5 back to back race weekends, I am rather burnt out.

I need to do some serious organizing of the wires behind the panel.  Everything tells me its not that bad, but I think it is.

So I took the afternoon, and put my front seats in... but that means taking out the header tank, installing the forward tunnel covers, putting in the floor boards, then the seat pan tubs, then the seat rails.  Well I did, and It looks pretty good



All of the tubs and tunnels had been sitting in the basement literally gathering dust.

Also pushed it outside today to give the shop a good cleaning.  Interesting to see the perspective on the 'long nose sportsman'.  I think I will call her Pinocchio.


Going to be hard to see over the nose with a longer cowl, extended gear legs, and bigger tires.  The below pic is not 100% accurate as the front of the cowl is not in the right spot - its about 1" too high.


This was taking from my eye level, sitting in the plane.





Rear seats and front / rear carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment